Heavy Trash pick up will be the week of
April 23rd thru 27th
ALL ITEMS MUST BE OUT BY
Sunday, April 22, 2018
There will be only one pick up per home with no return trips.
A fee of $10.00 per household, to be paid at the Village Office by April 20, 2018
No Electronics will be picked up on Heavy Trash
Heavy Trash consists of items not normally put out for regular trash day pick up. Trash and garbage for the weekly trash pick up should not be placed with items for heavy trash pick up.
Village discretion on all of the following,
The following will NOT be picked up:
Tires, batteries, wire or fencing, kitchen waste, landscaping waste or brush, chemicals, petroleum products, lumber, bricks, cement or cement products, demolition items, (lath, plaster, shingles, etc) or recycling items.
- Metal items are to be kept separate and rods or poles must not exceed 4 feet in length.
- Paint cans must have lids removed, be dry and empty.
- items are to be placed at curbside in such a manner that special cleanup is not required.
- Individuals having contract work done must require the contractor to dispose of material themselves.
- No burn barrel waste, or waste brought into the Village.
- Limited piles per household (Standard pick-up load 5×8) only.
Any questions call Jim Chadwick at 309-238-2073